Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Influenster: Flawless VoxBox Review

I received the Flawless VoxBox from Influenster for free to review. All the opinions are my own.



Here's what's inside:
Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps
Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara
Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner collection
Simple Makeup Wipes & Micellar Water
Yogi Tea in Honey Lavender and Soothing Rose Hibiscus
Ebates

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt is great for soaking tired feet. In a basin, dissolve it in warm water and soak the tiredness away. I recommend moisturizing your feet afterwards with a moisturizing lotion and lock in that moisture by putting on some socks.

I love the Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps long before I received this VoxBox. It is delicious and addicting, without as much calories as other snacks. It comes in a variety of flavors like Lightly Salted (the one above), Ceasar, Black Pepper, and Wasabi Ranch. I've tasted the first two. I've also tasted their Lentil Snaps in Tomato Basil. Yum!

The Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara works so well in coating the tiny lashes in the inner corner and with precision application on the outer corner lashes because of its ball tip. The formula is creamy, but not wet. One coat goes a long way.

The Sinful Colors nailpolish was a pretty pink/red. Great for the holidays! One coat has great coverage. I tested it on my pinkie finger with no base coat and no top coat. It lasted well over a week before signs of chipping. I don't recommend not using a base coat though because it's important to protect your natural nails.

The Simple Makeup Wipes and Micellar Water worked very well in removing makeup. The Micellar Water really removes makeup residue I didn't even realize was still on my skin. The wipes have a great balance (not too dry, not too wet), and doesn't sting.

The Yogi Tea were delicious and comforting. I prefer fruity and sweet teas and these were great. I always add a lot of honey to my tea.

I have not tested the Ebates as of writing this blog.

No comments: