Saturday, February 06, 2016

Influenster Review: Leftovers on Top Oreida Totchos Recipe

Tater tots bring me back to my childhood, so I was excited to receive a coupon from Influenster for a free bag of Ore-Ida Tater Tots. Seeing the different totchos (tater tot nachos) on the Kraft Recipes Totchos Hub was inspiring! But my mama taught me not to waste food, so when a bunch of leftovers sprung up one evening, I knew they could come together to make delicious totchos! So check out my Leftovers On Top Ore-Ida Totchos recipe!

Leftovers On Top Ore-Ida Totchos

Ingredients:
All ingredient quantity will depend on the amount of leftovers you have, as well as your taste preference. For example, if you love it spicy, pile on the salsa! Love cheese? Pile on the cheese!

Ore-Ida Tater Tots
Leftover carnitas (any other kind of leftover meat would work, but shred it up or cut into bite size pieces)
Leftover gravy
Shredded cheese (I used the Filipino Eden cheese, but any good melting cheese would work, like cheddar, a pizza or Mexican blend, etc)
Salsa
Sour cream
Optional: chopped cilantro (for the picture, I used dried parsley)

Instructions:
1. Prepare the Ore-Ida Tater Tots according to directions.
2. While still hot, pile the Ore-Ida Tater Tots on a serving plate and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Add the carnitas and gravy. If, at this point, your tots are no longer hot or the cheese is not melted, you can microwave it for about 30 seconds or place it under a broiler (make sure you use a broiler safe platter or serving dish) until the cheese is melted.
4. Add the sour cream, salsa, and cilantro.
5. Enjoy before it's gone!


No comments: