Monday, January 25, 2016

Influenster Review: KISS True Volume Lashes

The very first time I tried to use false eyelashes was an EPIC fail. When I found the KISS True Volume Lashes and Lash Glue with Aloe Vera, I was determined to make it work. I have to at least give it my 110% because I received these products free from Influenster to try and to review.

So it took me a while to get the first one on because I was nervous and unsure of myself, but I managed to get the 2nd one on easily.

 

I first curled my own lashes and applied mascara. Then, I applied just enough lash glue on the false lashes. Carefully, I placed it as close to my lash line as possible. I did my left eye first. I repeated the same process with my right eye.

I found it easier to use my fingers to apply the false lashes instead of tweezers. I also placed the left one too close to the inner corner of my eye so when applying the second false lashes, I made sure to adjust the placement.


Using the end of an eyeshadow brush helped me push the lashes in the place. I had to work quickly because the glue dried fairly fast. I applied eyeliner over the false lashes to blend it with the rest of my makeup.

It really gave my eyes volume! I think with a little bit more practice, I can put these on again with ease.


No comments: