Thursday, January 14, 2016

Influenster Review: Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Heading to snow, I knew I needed to bring a good lotion or cream to keep my skin hydrated and moisturized. I had just received the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream from Influenster (free to review) and decided to test it out.

It worked wonderfully.

The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream did what it claims to do, moisturize skin. It creamy and not greasy or runny. It is also unscented, so there are no offensive or strong scents. It absorbs into the skin quickly. The only downside to this product is the packaging. The screw on lid was easy to lose. It's not ideal on-the-go or in-between sledding down a snowy hill. However, it's great to keep this handy in your bag or purse because it really works.



I received this product free from Influenster to try and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments: