Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Influenster Review: Nasoya Pasta Zero

I love easy meals, and when they're good for you, all the better. Nasoya Pasta Zero pastas are low calorie, low carb, and all natural. They're easy to work with and like this recipe for a quick Alfredo pasta with peas.

Start with Nasoya Pasta Zero Pasta (I'm using the Shirataki Spaghetti*), leftover alfredo sauce, and frozen peas (I love peas, but you can substitute any veggies or cooked meat of your choice like carrots, broccoli, ham, sausage).


Rinse your Nasoya Pasta Zero. Rinse it well!



Dump everything in a microwave safe bowl.


Microwave according to the Nasoya Pasta Zero package or until everything is heated through.


Enjoy! I got 2 good sized servings out of this recipe. It was a filling but light meal. If I used my traditional pasta, it would have been a heavier meal that I wouldn't have eaten for lunch but reserved for dinner.


*I received the Nasoya Pasta Zero pasta free from +Influenster for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own. 

No comments: