Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Influenster Review: Australian Gold Sunscreen

It is heating up with summer in full swing. It's very important to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. Australian Gold's Lotion Sunscreen in SPF 30 has been my skin saver this summer. 

This travel sized (2 fl oz) tube is easy to toss in your bag so you're never without sun protection. It snaps close and has not opened in my bag. It is water resistant for up to 80 minutes and it smells AMAZING.

That's my favorite part of the Australian Gold's lotion sunscreen. It does not smell like your typical sunscreen. It reminds me of a bubble gum I loved as a kid. I don't have to worry about smelling like sunscreen when I use this and go anywhere besides the beach.

It also applies easily and absorbs quickly. It is not greasy and does not leave a tacky film on your skin. I only wish this product was non-comodegenic so I can use it on my face.
I received this product for free from +Influenster for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own. To learn more, visit @AusGoldSPF or @Influenster on Twitter, #LivetheGoldLife #contest

No comments: