Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Influenster: Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen Review

So I've been using the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen, complimentary of Influenster. Check out my voxbox opening below.


I said on the video that I'll post a blog review in 2 days. Well it's been many days. I'm so so sorry because I haven't been a good girl. I've been busy and I haven't been able to give the product my full attention.

But I finally did use it consecutively and my teeth isn't any whiter. Not after 2 days. Not after 3 days. I'm going to keep using the product of course. Just because my teeth isn't whiter now, it doesn't mean it won't be whiter later on! And I'll post a follow up review.

I have pictures...but my teeth are yellow. Embarrassing. Hey, I'm just being honest, but I'm not a glutton for punishment so I'm not posting up those up-close micro shots of my teeth. Just take my word for it, okay? I'm a coffee drinker. Use your imagination!

Here's some Pros and Cons of the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen and tips too!

PROS:
Easy to use
Convenient for traveling
Easy to integrate whitening pen with my oral care routine

CONS:
Did not whiten in 2 days as advertised
The whitening pen rubber tip can get messy
Too thick to insert in toothbrush holders with smaller holes

TIPS:
Clean the whitening pen rubber tip after every use with water or a paper towel.
Do not drink while the product is still on your teeth.

In case you're wondering, before this product, I used an electric toothbrush, colgate toothpaste dipped in baking soda. The baking soda helps whiten my teeth. But I stopped using it to give the whitening pen a true shot.

If my teeth gets whiter because of this product, I will post another review! If not, you can forget about those pictures :-)

No comments: