Saturday, November 23, 2013

Influenster: Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

I received a complimentary product from Influenster. It's the Rimmel London Stay Mattew Liquid Mousse Foundation. I've been using it for a while, and overall I'm very happy with it.

Rimmel London claims that their Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is:

  • feather light
  • oil free formula
  • airy mousse texture
  • comfortable on the skin
  • never heavy or greasy
  • all day shine control
  • blends flawlessly
  • natural looking matte finish
  • minimizes appearance of pores


I found that they are pretty true to their word! Thanks Rimmel London!

At application
After around 8 hours
This foundation feels creamy at first, but it blends very well, using either my fingers or a foundation brush. It is feather light, airy, and comfortable. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing foundation. This would be an amazing product in the summer when we want the coverage but not the weight. It's also not heavy or greasy. Another summer plus, but a general plus for oily skinned girls like me.

I do have very oily skin, and this product helps control my oil. After about 8 hours without reapplying powder or any of my makeup, some oily shine does come through. That's pretty good time though. That's a whole shine-free workday.


This is a great product. I recommend it, but if you have super oily skin like me, TIP: reapply powder in the middle of your day. I am using 203 True Beige Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. 

For that last pic, I'm also using Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes eye shadow stick in 003 Bad Girl Bronze and 001 Witness White, and waterproof eyeliner in 001 Black, Rimmel London's Stay Glossy 3D in 303 Candy Floss, and Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Endless mascara in 001 Black. And a MAC powder and L'Oreal blush.

No comments: