Thursday, June 27, 2013

Influenster: Rimmel London Endless Mascara

I received the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara complimentary from Influenster. I don't typpically buy mascara because I end up with them for one reason or another, usually as gifts. Before receiving the Rimmel London #endlessmascara, I was using either the MAC Plush Lash or the Dior Diorshow Extase or the Benefit Beyond mascara. I know. I interchange a lot.

But I've been trying out the Rimmel London #endlessmascara and I like it! It lengthens my lashes without clumping. It doesn't smudge and it is also lightweight so my eyes don't feel droopy. Overall, I think it's a good mascara.

Tip: Use a gentle eye makeup remover to remove this mascara. Simply using makeup remover cloths don't work completely. Think of it like you're removing waterproof makeup. Of course, if you wash your face (like we're supposed to), the product is removed completely.




No comments: