Tuesday, April 02, 2013

BzzAgent: Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge

This is a review of the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge shampoo, conditioner, and 1-minute moisture plenish treatment that I received complimentary from BzzAgent.


A little hair profile :-) I have long, wavy, black hair with oily scalps and dry and split ends. I really do need a trim, but I love that my hair is to my waist. I shower everyday because if I don't, my oily scalp thinks it can have a party, making my head itchy. Oh yea, people have told me over and over to train my hair by not washing it everyday. Tried that for one summer...one gross summer. It doesn't work on me, folks! What does work is tea tree shampoo and conditioner. It really does control the oil. Love it. So understand my hesitance to stop using my tea tree products in order to use the Garnier Fructic Hydra Recharge products.

Here's the bottom line. I love these products when I use all 3 of them together. The 1-minute moisture plenish treatment works. It just works. It leaves my hair silky and soft, and it helps define the waves. If I only use the shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels normal. Silky and soft in the shower, but not so much throughout the day.

All 3 products smell wonderful, fruity and tropical but not overbearing. The shampoo feels thick and heavy, but lathers well. The conditioner and the moisture plenish are lightweight, no lather, but coat well. The packaging is easy to handle and open. Water gets trapped in the lid of the conditioner, but it doesn't get inside the tube to affect the product. There's some squeeze action for the moisture plenish to get the product to flow downwards once you've used up most of it.

Overall, I think these are good products. The best results happen when all 3 are used together. It just makes your shower a little bit longer than usual, but oh, the silkiness!


No comments: