Thursday, December 13, 2012

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner


I received the NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes only. I received it in 944 Show Time Black.


Here's what NYC New York Color says about the Show Time Glitter Eyeliner:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NY always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!
This product has been spotted at chain drugstores for $2.49.

Yes, I got this product for free, but this is my honest opinion. I'm loving it. Glitter draws me in, but I've never bought any type of glitter eyeliner before because I thought it might make me look...well...cheap, over-the-top, trying too hard, etc. But I've been using this product daily. It is glittery, but check it out.


There's just enough glitter for daily use. Those tiny specks on the black eyeliner are the glitter. It's not too much. Some days I feel it's not enough. But there's actually enough to make the liner pop. A smidge of pizzazz to a very neutral eye look.

The product itself glides on well. It's creamy so application is a breeze even when I've packed on the eyeshadow. It does smudge on its own, but with primer, foundation, and shadow on my lids, the Show Time Glitter Eyeliner stays put. Bonus points for the inexpensive price!

TIP: Get away with using glitter eyeliner everyday during the holiday season! I am!

Also, the firmer pressure you use when applying this product, the blacker the outcome. I do believe, quite honestly, that this is a good eyeliner to buy.

Oh, and if you're wondering: I brushed a highlighter shadow in the inner corner and middle of my lids, followed with a neutral brown close to my skin tone all over the entire lid, and finished with a dark brown on the outer crease. Blend, blend, blend. Completed the look with NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner and black mascara. My lips? Why thanks for asking. Some days I go with pink, some times with red, and other times with orange. Neutral lids heart pop-of-color lips.

No comments: