Monday, November 05, 2012

I'm Thankful For

It's November already and I can't help but start feeling overwhelmed. The sniffles are back for me. I don't know if it's because my immune system is working through the flu shot or something else, but I can't get sick again.

We have an Operation Christmas Child packing party this coming Sunday after church. There a church leaders meeting this month. Preschool practices for the Thanksgiving presentation. A potluck dinner. Thanksgiving, of course. NaNoWriMo, for which I am four days behind. My other writing assignment that involved reading some books. A huge Psych methods paper due Thursday. Oh and there's my car. A woman rear-ended me yesterday on the way to church. So now my car's in the repair shop, I'm driving a mini-van, and the insurance stuff are not completely resolved until everyone's gotten their t's crossed and i's dotted.

But I'm thankful for God's faithfulness. Because even when things seem to explode out of hand, it all works out in the end somehow. I know it's Him. I know He's watching over me, helping me, and showing me ways I've never seen before.

No comments: