Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday

Honestly, I'm blogging for the sake of blogging. Trying to be consistent in putting up posts, but I don't really have much to say. None that I want immortalized on the Internet anyway. So my birthday is coming up and I had the wonderful idea to watch musical theater, or ballet, or opera, or just a play. Well West Side Story is playing, but the tickets were sold out for the cheap seats, and I didn't want to pay more for a tragic ending. I'm a happy ending sort of gal. I'm not interested in any of the other shows playing either. So I don't know what to do for my birthday, but I'm not really bummed about it. The older I get, the less I want to celebrate it seems. And they say you need to live it up in your twenties. But I feel like your twenties is like limbo. You're an adult, but not quite so. Okay, alright, some twentysomethings have life figured out. Kudos to you who are set so young and settled. But for me, well...

No comments: