Thursday, November 03, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011

I told myself that this year - THIS year - I will win NaNoWriMo. I will write 50k words that somehow make a story when strung together. I will not lose interest in my characters, kill off the protagonist, or abandon the story all together. This year is my year.

But it's the 3rd day and I have not started, I have no plot ideas, and my hands are itching to pick up my knitting needles and finish my scarves. I need another set of hands! Or a clone. One of me can focus on my writing (it's not just NaNoWriMo I haven't started on, but my writing course), and the other one can do everything else I do.

Ohhhh gulay! I just realized that if I really want to win NaNoWriMo this year - and I really do - I have to set an earlier deadline cuz I leave for vacay on the 29th and come back on Dec. 1st! I have to write an even 2000 words a day!

No comments: