Monday, May 23, 2011

Nook Color & Archie Comics

I'm a little - ok, a lot - disappointed right now. I was an avid Archie Comics reader. I don't know why I stopped...probably because life started zooming by. Anyway, I've been wanting to get back into Archie Comics, and decided to wait until it's available on the Nook Color.

And now it is!

As an app!?!?

And there's only 3 to choose from: Veronica's Passport, The Archies & Josie and the Pussycats, and The Archie Wedding.

I would be overly thrilled to buy The Archie Wedding except it never resolves the age old Archie question of who is he going to end up with: Betty or Veronica? It only wonders, plays out "what if" scenarios. Really? I mean c'mon...he has to marry Betty. She's pretty, smart, and kind hearted. She's the one. Doesn't he know that???

Hahahahaha!

But really. I'm not too happy with the 3 selections and I don't understand why they're being sold as apps for $5.99 each. Oh well, more waiting for me.

No comments: