Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Ain't Calling You Back

It's irritating to get voice messages that say, "Call me. I have something to tell you." My time was just wasted checking my voicemail. Why not just say what you have to say as a voice message? Don't you know you got the voicemail on purpose? Hah!

So what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't comment on the recent "end of the world" proclamation? All I gotta say is I never listen to anyone who claim to know when the end of the world will be or when Jesus will return. I don't care if it's a mathematical equation, a Mayan calendar issue, some prophet, or somebody I personally know. I refer back to Mark 13:32-33. Only the Father knows.

Why are people obsessed about the gloom and doom anyway? Okay, I don't think the return of Jesus is gloom and doom, but I've got a life to live and I don't want to fill it with things nobody can predict. Remember Y2K? Ugh. Time to shake off all these ominous stuff because life's already got its hardships without us having to add to it.

In lighter news, isn't this pretty? Thanks to http://nursingadventure.blogspot.com/ for telling me about MAC's 2011 summer collection and to temptalia for the pics.

No comments: