Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Celebrate these in December

One year, maybe next year, I'll win NaNoWriMo. Don't I always say that after November? But that month had been busy for me. And now it's December and I'm excited because Christmas music is playing on the radio stations. Speaking of holidays, I found out that my birthday also happens to be National Nothing Day. Uh...say what? Anyway, I leave you with this:

December:
4, Saturday: National Cookie Day
6, Monday: Mitten Tree Day
7, Tuesday: Pearl Harbor Day
9, Thursday: Christmas Card Day
12, Sunday: Poinsettia Day
13, Monday: National Cocoa Day
16, Thursday: Boston Tea Party Anniversary
18, Saturday: Bake Cookies Day
20, Monday: Games Day
21, Tuesday: First Day of Winter
24, Friday: Christmas Eve
25, Saturday: Christmas
28, Tuesday: National Chocolate Day
31, Friday: New Year's Eve

No comments: