Saturday, October 23, 2010

Food

I have a sudden urge to say that I'm tired of eating Filipino food. Oddly, I ate at Goldilocks for lunch. And oddly, my sisters and I don't really cook Filipino food anymore. At least I don't. But it still seems like I mostly consume Filipino food. If you live in a place where there's so much variety regarding food, how can you stick to food from just one culture? Speaking of which, can someone please take me to a Greek restaurant?

There's a potluck dinner at church on Sunday. Can I just admit that I haven't eaten at a potluck dinner at church for a while? Save of course, taking Brian's food off his plate. But it's usually too crowded. That should be a good thing actually, since it's a church and all. Anyway, I'm a bit of a social anemic, especially in large crowds. I do stay and chat though, until I get hungry. Haha! Oh, and I'm sorry if certain pastors read this post before Sunday and figure out why there's a potluck dinner. But then again, it's not like they don't know.

1 comment:

katrina kay said...

MAKE ME FILIPINO FOOD