Thursday, August 05, 2010

I Need A Warm Pig Belly

I need a warm pig belly for my aching feet. I re-arranged my room today and I roughed up my feet. I had to go barefoot because my flip-flops kept snagging on whatever I dumped on the floor. I don't like my rough heels & they get rougher when I go barefoot. If I was still dancing, I'd welcome callouses on the balls of my feet. But these days I just want comfy feet.

My room is a nuisance. I have a shelf that used to hold all things that should be on a vanity table. And my huge computer table was piled high with books and etc. So I switched them. I'm not in school anymore and don't really need the big table space. I got that table when computers were bulky and fat. I'm stuck with it because it's too heavy for me to move! Now it's my vanity table/music table. And my shelf is serving its purpose. It's filled with books, journals, etc. But it's too short for binders and larger books like my Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Crafts book. I'm looking at the table now and I'm not done organizing. I need more drawers for my make-up.

Okay, whenever I look at the first picture in this post, I wonder, "Where are the rest of her clothes???" It's obviously a woman's closet. Ads need to be more honest. Do most women's closets look like this? I doubt it. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a bursting closet, right? Because I own a lot of stuff. Too much stuff. I threw away a lot of things today and I still own a lot of stuff. I don't know how to be minimalist. God help my future husband. I'm like Carrie from SATC. I need a lot of closet space. Actually, I just need a lot of space.


Like the room pictured in this second photo. So pretty. So spacious. Lots of storage. I want it! Just change the purple to pink and change the ugly rug. Oh and get rid of the upside down silhouette and all wall art. Where do such rooms exist?





Check out the third photo. Oh heaven. It's so organized I just fell in love with storage spaces. See those clear drawers? Mine will be filled with makeup & craft stuff. The shelves will hold my DVDs. That cork board will be a mirror. But wow, I'm getting tired just thinking about cleaning and organizing. I don't know where I saw it, but Raven Symone said that she'd rather have a maid than cable because she does not like cleaning. Then she said that she thinks creative people are usually the same way. I agree. Someone please come organize my life.

No comments: