Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Travel Bug

About a week after my WDW trip to Florida, I went to Hawaii. I got back home at 8am. Thank you Amafel for bringing us and picking us up to/from the airport!

I'm still set on being a travel bug, but I have to admit that I'm exhausted. And I've got all these memories and experiences floating in my head. I can't write them down fast enough, or sort them out fast enough. I don't want to lose them, but at the same time, I just want to let it all go and move forward to the next adventure. Carpe diem. And why not? I'm a writer, that's why not. I've got to at least journal about it, and it = everything.

My To-Do list is piling up. Aside from writing and my children's story writing assignment, the ever expanding list includes unpacking, laundry, and kidmin stuff. Sunday will find us in a new building and new circumstances. Change is what it is. Although change is exciting, it is not without its challenges. But as our kidmin Middlers class is supposed to memorize, God promises a prosperous and hopeful future (Jeremiah 29:11). He's got plans for us and I hold onto that.

No comments: