Monday, February 15, 2010

Ramblings

Today I watched "Valentine's Day" and I loved it. I know some people are hatin' on it, but I wave them off as pessimistic critics who's never found their hopeless romantic bone. That's right, I went there.

Haha, no really. I never read movie critic reviews because when I did, I found out that I disagreed with them 99% of the time. They applaud movies that I'm either: disgusted by morally, disgusted by physically, or wouldn't dare watch because the movie's going to give me a headache instead of a chance to relax and escape.

Anyway, hoorah for "Valentine's Day" - the movie, not the actual holiday. I celebrated Valentine's Day by: going to church, teaching Sunday School, getting fro-yo at Yogurtland with sister, brother, and friends 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, eating at Iguana's wtih sister, brother, and friends 1 & 2 (yes, dessert came first), dancing to some Wii dance game at home with sister, sister, brother, friend 1, and neighbor, singing HSM Kareoke with sister, sister, brother, friend 1, and neighbor, and then watching the Olympics first with sister, friend 1, and brother; then just with brother, but brother fell asleep on the floor.

Oh and I almost forgot, I ended V-day by watching Criminal Minds. Which I should stop doing...watching crime dramas right before I sleep. Because they carry on to my dreams. Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS: LA, CSI: MIAMI...my dreams are being plagued with some form of me running for my life.

No comments: