Monday, January 25, 2010

Random

I need to be more consistent in blogging. Anyway, I thought I should mention that I turned 25 a week or so ago. Can I leave it at that? I don't like dwelling on it. Yea sure, I'm not old. I'm halfway to 50, but I'm not old. But being 25 seems to have a lot of things that go with it. I should explain, but I don't want to talk about it. But is it lame that I was very excited that my parents' gift to me was Sims 3? Thanks brother, because it was your idea. My brother's 12 btw. Is it lame that my 12 year old brother knows what gift I would like??? Big thanks to my sister who bought me "Lost in Austen" dvd! I don't care who plays Darcy in whichever Pride & Prejudice movie. Darcy's classic. I'm not a snob...

Whoever stumbles across this blog post, please keep Haiti in your prayers.

1 comment:

katrina kay said...

QUARTER CENTURY!