Sunday, November 01, 2009

No Plot, Big Problem

NaNoWriMo has started, and my word count is zero, zip, nada. I don't have a plot and even though Chris Baty wrote No Plot, No Problem, I do have a problem. I don't even know what to write about. And I also have a writing assignment outside of NaNo to do. My head is swirming with, well, nothing. I wish it was swirming with ideas. Ahhh...I need a muse. A jumpstart. I can't seem to wrap my head around writing. Don't bite my head off. I know I'm writing right now, but I can't write a 50,000 word journal. Wait. Can I? May I? Will the NaNo authorities allow it? Will the Wrimos accept it? Or will I simply become an outcast among the insane outcasts trying to write a novel in 30 days??? Oh the agony!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I need to get a life.

No comments: