Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Garlic Shrimp Scampi
















Here's my version that my family devoured right away.

Ingredients:
Cooked frozen shrimp
"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
Dried Parsley flakes
Garlic powder
Lawry's Seasoned salt

Put everything in a microwave safe dish and nuke it (put it in the microwave) for however long it takes for the shrimp to defreeze and the butter to melt. It would depend on the amount of shrimp you're cooking. Stop it halfway through to stir everything, and then continue nuking.

I'm sorry I don't have exact measurements (my sister hates this, probably because it works for me, but not for her). I did put a lot of garlic powder because, well, it's yummy.

This was a last minute dish. I baked chocolate chip and blueberry muffins, and since the oven was still hot, I decided to warm up some chicken nuggets. Then the oven was still hot so I whipped up the shrimp scampi. Then my family wanted more shrimp scampi so I made another batch but used the microwave. If you're wondering, I had the oven at 400 degrees and baked the scampi for roughly 7 minutes, maybe 10. I'm really bad at measurements...

No comments: