Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swimming Pond

Check this out: http://www.ccdwell.com/?p=3013

So okay. I like that it's beautiful. I like that it's eco-friendly. I like that there are no chemicals involved.

But for me, the pictures don't suffice. I'm just being honest here. After looking at the pictures and reading the article, I still would not swim in that pool. I have to see it first.

See, I'm not a big fan of nature's other creatures. Friends will tell you I'm scared of dogs. It's not just dogs. It's animals. I got to a point where I'm okay if a harmless animal is in my vicinity. But I still shudder and sometimes scream if I sense that an animal is about to touch me.

Swimming with turtles sound like the coolest thing in the world. But if you actually put me in that position, I think I'd cry. And they won't be tears of joy. Add in bullfrogs and birds? There's a reason I don't like swimming in nature's pools (ponds, lakes, and yes even the beach).

Now, a Biotop swimming pool that looks like a conventional pool, I could love.

No comments: