Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Hate Being Sick

I really do. I hate being sick, and I'm someone who's been "sick" since I was a kid. Asthma and scoliosis came with the baby. But I've had a cold and sore throat. Last week, my love for fro-yo (frozen yogurt) pushed me over the edge. My throat was simply scratchy until I ate pistachio & taro fro-yo. It was downhill, or falling-off-the-cliff-trying-to-scream-my-head-off-except-I-couldn't-scream-because-my-throat-hurts, from there. Yeah, I overdid that one. Anyway, I've been drinking this like I drink Starbucks' orange mocha frap.











That was until, of course, I found out that this box that my mom gave me was expired. Yeah-huh. I've been drinking expired medicine. So I started drinking this like I drink Pacific Coast's vanilla chai latte.













And then I found this at Target, and I've been drinking this like I drink Tapioca Express' taro milk tea w/ egg pudding.




Oh, alright. I've only drank Tap Ex's taro milk tea with egg pudding once. But I'd totally start drinking it...once I get over this cold.

Other noteworthy drinks include water, apple juice, and coconut juice.
And this concotion: 1 part pineapple juice, 1 part ginger ale, splash orange juice, handful of frozen berries.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Hope you're better soon!