Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today's my birthday!
I'm 24! Yay! Or not yay! Whatever!
Something about me: I'm either pretty laid back or pretty lazy.
Hehe. Here's how I celebrated my birthday.

Woke up & showered
Brought brother & neighbor to school
Got ready, make-up and everything
Watched "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" with friends
-during movie, eyes became really irritated
-wiped off eye make-up and got sad...
After movie, went to Berean Christian Bookstores
-on the way there, found out why there was so much traffic
-an assailant & police stand down
Bought nothing at Berean
Picked up friend from home to hang with my sisters, bff, and me
Went home and hung out for a little while
Jumped up and down for FedEx package I've been waiting for
Squealed for joy over my new Nikon D90
-Yes oh yes!!!
Went to work
Went back home
Hung out with friends
Went to Chili's with family & 2 friends
Went to mall
Went to Lucky's
-bought ingredients for food below
-rented movie
Went home
While friends & sisters watched movie, I...
Baked Sesame Cheese Crescent (scribbit.blogspot.com)
-which was inhaled by family & friends & me
Baked cake
-will ice tomorrow, because I'm tired

Sesame Cheese Crescents (modified from scribbit.blogspot.com)

Mix these ingredients for filling:
-?oz. crumbled feta cheese
-equal amt. shredded mozzarella
-1 egg

Roll out 2 cylinder boxes of Philsbury doughboy Crescent rolls
Put filling on center of one triangle
Roll up into shape

Egg wash: 1 egg & 1 tbsp milk
Brush on dough
Sprinkle sesame seed


















1 comment:

Scribbit said...

They look beautiful!