Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Getting DISorganized for the New Year

A lot of people & sites are talking about getting organized for the new year, but let's face it. I'm hopeless. So I decided I'll get disorganized for the new year. I'm going to do a New Year purge. I'll ransack my storage aka bedroom and start throwing things out. Well...some I'll probably chuck in the garbage, but most I'll put in a bag to donate. But I wonder, can my messy room handle any more mess? Do you want to follow my line of thinking? Here it goes...

I figured that if I do a room purge, my room will get messier. But a lot of the mess will be the things I don't want/like/need anymore aka clutter. Then I'll throw/donate the clutter. The mess will be gone. Except for the mess that's already in the room, like the Christmas gifts I received that I haven't put away yet or the random purses and clothes strewn everywhere. But since I did a purge, there'll be more room in my closet and shelves. I'll be able to put away the original mess in the proper places. And in the end, my room will be clean!

=/

..........

Yeah, okay, just go with me on this one.

No comments: