Friday, September 12, 2008

The Women

I recommend it!

It's funny and touching. I was laughing. I was crying. I was shaking my head (in a positive way with a smile on my face) at the nuances of women.

The cast is stellar...and I do mean stellar. Seasoned actresses delivered.

Just go and watch it!

The sensitives need to watch out for:
vulgar language, lingerie clad women (Mendez and Ryan), and a joint.


***Do note that I am the kind of girl who loves movies that are: romantic-comedy, chick flick, coming of age, comedic drama, comedic action, family, Disney, etc. Oh and more off beat films like John Cusack films, Zach Braff's Garden State, and did I mention John Cusack films (love that man!).
***So if you like horror, action, and stuff that are opposite of what I like, you may end up not enjoying this film. To each his own.
***Boyfriends, hubbies, and children will most likely NOT enjoy this film.

No comments: