Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hello July & Milk Jugs

Okay, okay...I'll start posting again. Hopefully.
Our Children's Ministry is now Kingdom Kids! Yay!
Kingdom Kids is holding VBS 2008 next week. Yay!

Here's what I really wanted to comment on: the new MILK JUGS.

I'm for them.
The gripe many people has, apparently, is they're harder to pour, which results in spilt milk.

What I have to say about that is

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

Milk in those new rectangular jugs are CHEAPER.
And you're complaining about them because they're "harder to pour"???
Give me a break!
Get off your lazy bum and learn how to pour correctly. Then you won't spill any milk!

With the rising cost of so many things in our society, you would think people would be grateful for a price reduction. But of course, this is America. So what to people do? Complain.

So here's a BIG SHOUT OUT for those who do not complain. You're out there, and I just want to thank you. Thank you for giving my eardrums a rest. Thank you for reducing noise. Thank you for knowing that it's really not worth crying over spilled milk.

No comments: