Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hello June

My last post was in May. I haven't been blogging because my mood tends to mirror my room, and a bomb went off in my room. Okay, a bomb didn't technically go off in my room, but it looks like it did. But just for the sake of keeping up with my blog, I'm dropping this note. I owe pictures to this blog, like my graduation pictures for one. And a recent photo with my short hair. Yes! I cut my waist-long hair, and donating it to Locks of Love. I just have to mail it to them. I told you, when a bomb goes off in my room, I can't get anything done. Too bad I'm not in a bomb squad. I was thinking of looking into Merry Maids, but I'm afraid they'd get lost in there and I would have to file a missing persons report, which I'll put off because...say it with me...a bomb went off in my room.

No comments: