Monday, May 19, 2008

Coconut Kiss Cupcakes

I got the recipe from Couture Cupcakes (ecupcake.blogspot.com). Thanks girl!!!

Here's how mine turned out. This was my trial run. I wanted to bake these for my party, and yes! They're easy! They're yummy! They're cute!!! I'm going to make them!

So the frosting is pink. Cuz that's my fav color and the color theme for my party.
But I can't really see that's it's pink. It was very light, and didn't seem to come out in the picture, but in person, it's a nice light pink.

These were my first bake from scratch anything. I'm so happy with them.

But I didn't bother trying to make frosting from scratch. Hey! One day at a time, man! So the frosting is from the store and tastes like it's from the store and is store sweet (not the type of sweet that I like). But whatever. Oh, and I didn't fill them with caramel. No time, and that's just too intimidating for me! Haha!


















2 comments:

Minko said...

wow they look great - and first from scratch batch??? Really?

anna angela said...

thanks! yep, first from scratch batch. i'm more of a cook than a baker. so i'm happy =]