Monday, February 11, 2008

I woke up at 5:30 this morning because of my neck and shoulder pain. It's been there ever since that painful massage about...a year ago or longer? If you're not one for massages from your friends or family, don't get one from a spa.

Anyway, MAC Fafi are online!!! I received the MAC email and took an hour and 12 minutes mulling and drooling over them. I don't know if I can wait even three more days for them to come out in the stores.
*Sigh*
But wait I must because from looking at the pics online, I'd end up buying more than I probably should (although one day, I promise you, one day, I'll buy a whole collection). There have been excitement and disappointment over the MAC Fafi. I thank Anne from http://yummiebitez.blogspot.com for giving a thumbs down perspective of this new collection so that those of us who don't have much money, won't spend what little we have (or what we don't actually have *ahem* being in credit card debt is like being that frog who can jump 9 ft but fell into a hole 10 ft deep).

So here I am. It's 6:47 am. I usually wake up at 7-7:30 am. But I don't feel like catching fifteen minutes of sleep. My muscles are still uber sore. I have a dance class at 10:45. I wanted to do even ten minutes of yoga or fitness ball exercise but my neck is killing me. So...

*shrug*

What's a girl to do?

No comments: