Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am a big fan of Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU, and Law and Order: CI. I've enjoyed watching the new detective in Law and Order, Det. Cyrus Lupo, played by Jeremy Sisto. So I looked up the actor.









I love "whoa" moments.

Sisto has a lot to boast in his resume, but he wasn't in my radar so I didn't know much about him or the roles he's played. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he played Elton in Clueless. Yes, I like that movie and although I bought it to make an essay comparison with the novel Emma, I still watch it from time to time.











I love connecting actors through different shows or movies, or seeing them in roles now and a role back then. For example, Brenda Song in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Get A Clue.

Two thumbs up for "whoa" moments.

No comments: