Thursday, April 05, 2007

I know I have not blogged for a very long time. And I was on a roll too. Well, my life just became busier, and now, I'm praying that I settle in my new routine and schedule. I want to get the dice rolling. I am now the Office Administrator of my church. That's why I was busy. I was training and transitioning. I think there are still some things that I don't know how to handle because they have not come up yet. So it's going to be touch and go for a while. I also found out I'm not going to be able to graduate this year because I'm missing general elective units. Great. I'm not okay with that, but I don't exactly have a choice do I? So it's not that I've resolved my issues with this issue, but it's more like I've thrown my hands up in the air. There's nothing I can do but go with the flow. So I plan to do another transcript transfer from the community college to the university. From there, I'll ask them to let me know how many more units I'm missing. From there, I'll be able to know what classes I need. Hopefully it will all work out. I need a drink.

No comments: