Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year! Kinda late, I know. Oh well. The year's going well so far. I'm not back in school yet and I'm actually enjoying myself. I'm just chilaxing, watching DVDs, and trying to stay away from responsibility. LOL! I know I avoid some things, but I don't know. I don't want to grow up I guess. It's scary. I don't want to be pulled into that world where people become grown-ups who are not fun, who are not available, who are too swamped by the world, and are stuck. They're stuck where they're at. They're stuck because of responsibilities. They're stuck because of money. They're stuck for whatever reason. Then they'll reach a mid-life crisis and the shadows they've been carrying on their backs throughout the years will just pour out. They will realize that they're not living their dreams. They're not happy. They're miserable. Then the shadows will tear them apart. So they'll go and buy a motorcycle as a band-aid solution. Or they'll try to control their children's lives thinking it's for the best because they think that they're children will end up as miserable as they are since in their opinions, their children are not living their dreams when the reality is, their children are trying to live their dreams, but those parents are stopping them. Why? Probably because they were stopped by their parents. It's all a vicious cycle. It takes a maverick to stop it, but he or she usually ends up dead, or wounded, or cast away, or misunderstood. Therefore, the maverick also ends up miserable. But I guess, it's a happier kind of misery. I don't know. Happy new year.

No comments: