Saturday, March 11, 2006

I had a list of "I don't like" regarding people, but I decided to turn it into a positive list. So...

I like imaginatve people.
I like smoke-free people.
I like responsible people.
I like mature people who haven't lost touch with their inner child.
I like 2nd naivete people.
I like smart people.
I like responsible, considerate, and safe drivers.
I like modest-living people.
I like original and true people.
I like stress free people (as in they give me no stress! hehe!)
I like humble people.
I like funny people.
I like clean fun people.
I like considerate people.
I like understanding people.
I like drunk-free people.
I like friendly people.
I like dreamers.
I like drug-free people.
I like imperfect people.
I like respectful people.
I like people who like themselves.
I like people who like me! =D

No comments: