Saturday, February 04, 2006

They're baaaaaaaaack!!!!
My rents are back from the PI. They got home Friday. They brought back stuff! Yay! And they're safely home. Yay! Haha =)

Anyway, hopefully I don't have to bring my brother to school in the morning anymore. I DO NOT like parents who are dropping off or picking up their kid/s from school. Seriously. TAXI DRIVER PARENTS ARE THE WORST DRIVERS EVER! I am totally not kidding. They are constantly breaking the laws. They don't know the concept of possible car accident or the concept of pedestrian crossing. They don't know that the road is not a loading/unloading space. They have no idea what a 4-way or 3-way stop is either. It's so frustrating because I'm scared for my life. IT'S EASIER TO DRIVE ON HWY. 17 THAN AROUND TAXI DRIVER PARENTS (these are parents who drop off and pick up their kid/s at school). Geez.

Anyway times 2, we got our digital camera pictures developed. Took hecka long. Cost $40. Man. That's what happens. But I've got the dig. cam back so I'm gonna use it for Cat's group in MySpace. So there. I got dibs on it. Mwahahaha!

Serious pricks. There's so many things weighing me down right now. The most is the homework I've been procrastinating on. I just don't know where the time goes. I'm serious. But the hwork's due on Tuesday when my prof. comes back from HAWAII!!! He's a "trailing spouse" and loving the women's lib thing (he gets to tag along his wife's business trips, and her trip was in Hawaii, so lucky him). Anywho, I'm off. I want to knit.

Huh...that's where the time goes!!!

No comments: