Wednesday, January 25, 2006

School started. Oh boy. It's actually not so bad this semester. There are some things I have still settle. Anyway, it's a new year. I turned 21 last week! Whoo-hoo!

Did you know that the price of gold went up? It's really interesting. I'm a gold person mainly because when I was a little girl, gold's it, you know? My mom had gold jewelry, which I always played with, and I had gold earring studs. (One of my most recent gold earring studs went down the drain literally...in my friend's bathroom sink. Aww, *sad*). Anyway, platinum is more expensive than gold, and I still don't know the big difference. It looks like silver, but I'm guessing it's a stronger metal?

So I googled the name of my church. First, I would like to point out that "googled" has made it into American lingo. That's not even a word! It's funny. Anyway, I googled my church's name and it's the second hit! Whoo-hoo! Yeah! For the longest time EVER, it doesn't come up on the list, but it's on there now. That gets me so excited. See, Search Engine Marketing is marketing your website through search engines. A lot of people use search engines to find information and products, and if you know websites, you would know that it's a big deal that your site is one of the top hits of a search. Anyway, I'm excited and happy =) But also, my full name in quotations (that's boolean right there) gets 2 result pages when googled. I don't know if I should be worried... =/ Hehe.

My sister gave me pretty flowers for my birthday, which reminds me of mothers day flowers because every Mother's Day, the church gives all the mothers in the congregation flowers. Aww...how sweet...right? Sure, and I'm all for it. There's just one thing. Do you know how many mothers there are in the church? Do you know how hard it is to buy flowers near or on or right after Mother's Day? It's HARD. Man...every year, we seem to run out of flowers and the leaders of our church who are mothers give their flowers up to someone else. So this year, I will buy more flowers! Oh yeah...I'm the one who buys the flowers half the time. I tried to get other guys in the youth group to do it, but then they don't really have a clue how much to buy either.

Anyway, I've got reading to do. I'm happy, by the way, that the cost of my books did not exceed $200. Yea...

No comments: