Saturday, October 08, 2005

*~*~*~*~ Imagination *~*~*~*~

In an alternate world, I would live in L.A. and be an actress, but not like the major actresses who are hounded by cameras. I would act to support myself through college, where I'm studying...well, I don't know. You know, I really don't know.

>>>>> Reality <<<<<

If I'm not on the career path that I am right now, I wouldn't know what I would be pursuing in college. I suppose I would have kept holding on to becoming a pediatrician, but I hate science and all that stuff. Maybe I could be pursuing journalism, but I don't know if I'd like it as a career. It's a slow start. Would I start my own business? What business? Day Care? I love kids no matter what carrer I'm on. That's just me. I would love to be a stay-at-home mom. Yep, but as a single woman, what would I be? I hate offices, hate routine, hate mundane jobs, and retail. Maybe I can start my own bistro or coffee shop/bookstore. I love laid back stuff like that. That's not much is it? Now that I think about it, I would love to be a stay-at-home mom, but I might be bored out of my mind once the kids are in school/nursery. I'd be at home and I would want to be an author. I'd write a book. About what? I don't know. Maybe about the joys and perils of being a stay-at-home mom.

If I'm not on the career path that I am on right now, what would I be? Heck, let's take it all out. Say I'm not called to be a Children's Pastor and I'm not going to be one. And let's even take out my minor in Child Development. What would I be pursuing in college? What would I be? That whole bistro/bookstore owner and author sounds appealing right now. As a career??? Seriously speaking, that's not a lot of income. I'd marry rich. Tsh, I'd marry rich anyway! Heh. Then I can stay at home and take care of home and family. I'd use my other time to write a book or so, manage a small business even just to keep me occupied. I like that small business thing so I won't be bored, but I wouldn't depend on it as a source of income. Gets? So...if everything my life is right now is not, I'd be...a golddigger??? Hahaha! Well, I'd love to marry rich, but I would never marry for money because I'm a big romantic. Always have been, always will be. All those princesses rescued by princes, what did they do after "happily ever after"? They got married. Had a family I suppose. And what? They didn't just sit in the palace all day and do nothing, did they?

Purpose...what's their purpose? What's my purpose? I guess, outside God, I wouldn't really know what to do. I don't really know my purpose, do I? It's kinda scary, but having this pre-outlined life laid out in front of you by someone else is also pretty scary. It's like - this is it. This is my life. What other choice do I have? I have no choice but to do this plan right here.

*~*~*~*~ Imagination *~*~*~*~

I'd be in Italy or England, living in a flat. I'd work in a Day Care, or as an assistant of a photographer. I would go dancing, cook gourmet dishes (for one - me), and hang out writing or reading in a bistro. I wouldn't drive much, but take in the city like a tourist - just loving my surroundings.

In all my imagination, I guess I'd be waiting for prince charming to come. And when he does? And when we get married? What's after "happily ever after"? What do I do? I don't know. I suppose I'd do the same things, except cook for two this time (or more when we have kids).

No comments: