Sunday, May 29, 2005

There are times when they just confuse me. I don't understand why they don't understand. How could they be so blind? How could they be so TOLERANT??? How could they be disrespectful? It is as if nothing just happened. It is as if minutes ago, they were not in the presence of God, but they were! They allow digression. Why???

Then there are the times I like most. I see individual hearts for the Lord. I see one in the background. I see one person. Humility. Initiative. Love. What would normally be lost in a group, if you just pay attention...you'll catch it. You'll see it. I saw it, and my heart warmed. It's unbelievable what one would do for God...unnoticed. Those are the things most rewarded, but it's not about the heavenly reward. It was because of that person's love for God.

The group may annoy me sometimes, but the people as persons surprise me and make me smile.

No comments: