Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm tired of my History project on the Pacifist Movement. All these people who are against the war. I think there's a time for everything, as it is written in the Bible. There's a time for peace and a time for war (Ecclesiastes). The Pacifist Movement during the 60s aka the Vietnam antiwar movement sounds sorta exciting...because the pacifists (the students mostly, I think) were also called the counterculture, or the hippies.

Now, who doesn't like the hippies? That 70s show? Hyde? Ha. ha. Well, that's not the gist of this project. Nope siree. You've got AJ Muste, Derringer, the WRL, protests, marches, draft card burnings. The pictures are cool though. I found a poster advertising Woodstock.

Ahhh...I finished the Powerpoint presentation. Sort of. One of my group members did not email me his stuff. Sucks. Anyway, now, I gotta type the outline. But it's late and I don't want to stay up late or I won't be able to get up. We meet 10 am tomorrow. So I'll type it up then or something. I've got books at home, and I know they've got some books too. I'll use 'em for the Bibliography.

Okay, okay, I'll sleep now.

No comments: