Thursday, May 05, 2005

I read a book Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. I like it a lot. It's about a woman struggling with her career. She is on a business trip (the business was not good) and is flying home. She is a nervous flier. When the plane hits a turbulence, she spills all of her life secrets to the man sitting next to her. He turns out to be the CEO of their company.

Everybody has secrets, right? Well, of course. What if I just blog all of my secrets? Hah. I'm not that stupid. Although, I don't really remember my secrets, or if I have any. I'm sure I do, don't I?

Let's see...secrets, secrets, secrets...

Secrets are stuff people don't know about, correct? Well, some people know some stuff about me that other people don't know about and I'd rather not have them know about it. Like say...my best friend knows that I used to have a crush on a particular guy. My other friends don't know that, and I'd rather have them not find out. Is that a secret? Technically, someone knows. Is it a partial secret?

So...

I have partial secrets. I don't have complete secrets, I think. I made dog ears on a library book. I didn't bother tell anyone because it's mundane information. Was that a secret because nobody knew? Or was that just senseless information?

No comments: