Saturday, April 30, 2005

I'm losing it.

In my mind, I must be going crazy. In fact...

I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy...

From thinking about you, baby???

Haha...seriously though, I seem to always have my sense of humor. Even when I'm mad or going crazy.

In the world in my mind, money is not an issue...at all. There's no such thing as currency. Everything you need is just there. There are no stupid people, no sickness, no occupancies, no bad drivers...heck, there are no drivers period. It is accepted that God is our God and Creator.

...erm...

I think I just described Heaven...or at least a bit of it. Let's try this again...

In the world in my mind...I'm dead.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

See, because if I'm dead, I'm in heaven...Okay, whatever. I'm going to go read a book.

I already read my Bible.

OOOHHHHHH...I am LOVING Ecclesiastes!!!

No comments: