Friday, March 04, 2005

It's been a long time. I'm itching to watch The Pacifier, but I promised Amafel I'd watch it on Thursday with her cell group. So I'm just gonna have to wait. Boo-hoo. Haha, jk, best friend!

In the meantime, there are some things I should get on going:
Go to work.
Fill out FAFSA.
Do online classes hw.
Clean my room.
Read.
Get an oil change.
Prepare for kids cell meeting tonight.

Hmm...well, let's see. I can't fill out the FAFSA because I'm stumped on a question and I got pissed at it. So scratch that. I don't want to go to work because I need to do my online classes hw since I'm not gonna be home tomorrow: luncheon from 8-2pm, and party from 3pm on. I also have to read for SL Class on Sunday. Prep for cell. I don't want to get an oil change. It's $25 that I don't have right now. Haha. Clean room? Ahhh...I should.

So, I choose to...watch Sorority Boys!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, that's hilarious.

No comments: