Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Ooooh...God is good! God is great! He just is.

Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself...or take care of itself. Haha!

Angels cry,
Holy is the Lamb,
Seated on the praises of His people.
Nations cry,
Glory to the Lord,
Savior of the world,
He is exalted.

I am at a loss for words. I have no clue what to write about. I can write all day about the awesome wonder of God; I can write all day about the things He has done in my life, and yes, that is great, but what more could I write about?

I have no hopes, nor do I have plans. All these I have replaced with God's hopes and plans for me. I have dreams, but I count them flittering, which they are, because I know that my future holds nothing but what God tells me to do. Why look forward on dreams built by depraved human mind? They let you down. Why not look forward to the hope in Christ? The hope of life everlasting. That holds true. My dreams are gone, yet I am excited. Excited to win, bold to share, breaking to love. I break to love others, those souls, and my ladies. May you rise up more than I do. May you live lives of purity before God. You are my friends, now you are my children. You, too, have children of your own, and they will have theirs in time. G12 - let's do this.

I asked God to bring me through the fire so that I may come out from it ready for His fire. I don't even know if I actually am going through the fire right at this moment. Scared? No, but anxious. I don't want to be surprised. I'd rather know now than look back later with a sense of dread that I failed. Only, I will not fail. My Father in Heaven is looking down on me, and I know that I will make Him proud. Such is my hope.

Maybe I do have dreams; my dream is to do so much for the Kingdom of my Father that will bring Him constant glory. I, too, will cost satan all the hurt, all the pain, and all the things he has stolen from me AND THEN SOME! He will pay, and he will pay dearly. He knows my name, and he will know my name and dread it, fear it, and loathe it. That fool. Who does he think he is. He is a toothless lion, incapable of anything but blowing hot air from his mouth. I have authority over you, satan. I am a child of God, and I take this authority in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have power over darkness for I stand beside a God who holds power over everything. I am the child of the Alpha and Omega King. I am the child of the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient Lord. Who compares to my God? Who compares to my Father? None, and no one ever will.

No comments: