Monday, May 24, 2004

So not the drama...ok, I just wanted to say that =) Kim Possible! So here's the snitch...

I felt terrible on Sunday. That whole day, I felt sick, but I wasn't sick. My body was aching, but I was fine. Sunday night, it came crashing down. I slept at around 10:30 pm. Surprising, isn't it? My dream was horrible. I've had the same dream before but it was twisted. I dreamt of webs, or weblike things that can move. They're horrible. They're like...tadpoles. Evil tadpoles, but not tadpoles. They were machine-like. Anyway, they were in my body, and there is a huge clump. They were trying to overtake me, and I was just in agony. That huge clump is like their main center. Their headquarters. I was trying to control them, but I couldn't. Everytime they split, they multiplied and I grew worse. If they don't move, I'm fine. They keep moving, but I was trying to stop them. I kept trying, but they kept multiplying. I keep saying "Stop now, stop." They wouldn't stop.

That's my dream. Here's what was going on in real life.

I was tossing and turning in bed. I was saying, "Stop now, stop." I keep going in and out of sleep. My body was hot. Then I would become cold. My throat was burning and my head ached. I woke up at 3:30 am. I couldn't go back to sleep. My lips were dry, my throat hurt so much I wish I didn't have a throat, my head was hurting so much that I couldn't think. Swallong was painful. Yawning was painful. Breathing through my mouth was painful. Anything that will move my throat was painful. So I got up, went to the bathroom, splashed water on my face, and gargled. Then I gargled with salt water. I hate salt water, but I thought it would make me feel better. It did, sorta. It relieved the left half of my throat. When I swallow, only the right side hurt. I also took my flashlight and looked at my throat. It was bright red. I felt my pulse points in my throat. The right side was swollen. I went back to bed and I felt much better. The pain was lessened. I was able to go back to sleep. Peacefully this time, sort of.

I had a weird dream about a princess that looked like a middle-aged mom with a huge and unkept garden and a prince trying to escape a witch, and his name was Oedipus Rex. Don't ask me why. It was just plain weird. Oh, and there was a man in my dream. He was wanted to marry a princess (a different princess), but this other prince wanted to kill him because he thought that that man was just going to take all the kingdom and its riches. No. The man didn't want a rich life. He wanted a poor life. They lived in a poor village, in a tiny clay house, and his children worked. They don't have enough food to eat, and wore rags for clothes. That was the life the princess and he was going to live in with their children. A step down from riches.

I didn't go to work today. Don't feel good enough. I went to my music appreciation class. My professor wasn't there for the third week, I believe. I found out that the first 2 weeks she was gone, she had pneumonia. Now, her mom is dying. Man. tough tough time. Anyway, before going to school, my mom told me to gargle with salt water just a little, drink tylenol, and buy cold-eeze. So I gargled with salt water. I now know why my mom said just a little. The first time I gargled with salt water, at 3:30 am, I gargled a lot. This morning, I felt a part of the inner skin of my mouth on the left side coming off. I think the salt water ate at it. Before going to school, I stopped by Albertson's, bought bananas (because I thought that I had to eat before taking Tylenol), bought Tylenol, water, and Cold-eeze. On the way to school, I ate a small banana, and at school, I took the Tylenol and Cold-eeze. I feel better now.

When I got home, I washed my bed sheets, and mattress cover for asthmatics. I changed my sheets too. Seriously, for some reason, when I get sick, I have the urge to clean my bed. I think I have the mentality that the germs or virus are still there, and I don't want to sleep on them. Today, I took apart my small personal fan and dusted it. Even the motor. My computer table on teh other hand...hahaha! I really should get this organized...

No comments: